Why Dogs Bite People

Monday, August 3, 2009

9 Comments:

Eva said...

Fix your link you little minx! There's nothing more that I want to see than a doggie snuggie. What a teaser.

Brooke and Matt: said...

hahahahaha! Ok, I'll admit I am guilty of sometimes dressing up my dog, but I would never humiliate him that much...

Eva said...

Aimee, thank you for making my day. :)

Emily said...

I wish that I could be that hand model that rubs over the color options. That would be cool!

LeAnn said...

I showed my coworker the link and she wants to get one for her dog now. So funny!

Snuggie for Dogs said...

These dogs are fulfilling their destiny. All hail the mighty fabric!

jamie said...

yikes. This reminds me of the rich old ladies that come into Pier 1 with there ugly rat dogs, and then ask there dogs to smell candles, and then they say "oh, my baby doesn't like it, oh we cant get it then, my baby has to like it"
I listen to them and think to myself "what an unfortunate life you must lead".

Sara said...

That was just pure comedy. If you get a dog... you know what I'm getting you.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP