Lee: The Patriot

Friday, September 18, 2009

Leland Ralph White, circa 1980-something.

Did you guys see the parent profile Kristin did on my father at The Petticoat Project? He is a cool cat. I feel grateful to have such an amazing model for parenting. Not everyone is so lucky I know.

I am happy to see Kristin blogging again. I missed her. Everyone should RSS this blog. Delightfulness.


And just for all of you who say I don't do enough updating on our weekly happenings you can go here for a weekend review. I am lazy and why do it when I can have someone else will do it for me? Thanks, Eva.

Trailer parks are underrated.

1 Comments:

Sara said...

Okay that picture of your dad is pure awesomeness. I wish my dad had hair like that at a point in his life. Wow... Go Lee!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP