Wild Rumpus

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unfortunately, Scott did not win the Where the Wild Things are contest but was featured twice on the blog which made me excited for him. The main winner wasn't that great but I did like the directors pick here. Subtle. Very subtle.

Scott submitted a bunch for the contest but here are a few of my favorites:






Speaking of a wild rumpus, I had a grand time this week at one of my closest cousin's wedding in Salt Lake. I was reminded that there is an abundance of love in this little world of ours.

More on that when my brain is working better. Twenty-five hours of driving in less than a week, while making sure my mom didn't die while in my care is enough to make this girl go to sleep before midnight.

Miracles do happen.

6 Comments:

Tiffany said...

The Marilyn Monroe shot is classic. I can't believe he didn't win.

Kristin said...

I love the classic guys on an ibeam--so clever!! Get some sleep girl.

MAB said...

It was rigged!

I love the Napoleon one.

Unknown said...

What a talented hubby you have! But you already knew that...

You must be busy because I find myself sort of surprised (and delighted) when you write a blog now! Also, your bowl is still at my house. It is happy though. Its among other pretty dishes on display.

Shannon said...

So talented. He totally should have won.

We did have fun this weekend. And you were a driving machine. And most importantly you make every conversation that you are in much much better. I loved our late late late night talks.

Sisters!

Kim said...

I've been meaning to comment back to you for SO long sorry! We are moving to st George Zack got a good job down there so southern Utah here we come. I'm sad, he's really excited hopefully some of his excitement will wear off on me when we get there!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP