How was it? It looks like it is getting really good reviews. I didn't realize that David Eggers was the screenwriter. He is one of my favorite author's.
Did you just love it? Every time I see a preview on TV, I actually watch it instead of fast-forwarding past it. And yet, I haven't seen the movie. But I will. Oh yes, I will.
5 Comments:
How was it? It looks like it is getting really good reviews. I didn't realize that David Eggers was the screenwriter. He is one of my favorite author's.
oh fun! I am jealous. congrats on moving too! you should post pics once you get all set up!!
Did you just love it? Every time I see a preview on TV, I actually watch it instead of fast-forwarding past it. And yet, I haven't seen the movie. But I will. Oh yes, I will.
I want a post movie review. I've heard some not-so-good things about it via people's facebook statuses, and it confuses me. Was it fabulous, or not?
How was it? Is it too scary for a 4 y/o and 6 y/o?
Post a Comment