L-O-V-E those cards! Thank you for sharing this fabulous Etsy find. I'll be ordering a set today in honor of my favorite Christmas movie. Thanks Aimee! I know we've said this befor, but I'd still love to get together with you sometime.
I can't decide if we should do the family picture Christmas card this year or do a clever card such as this one. If we do a family one I want it to be funny. Maybe 80's style.
6 Comments:
L-O-V-E those cards! Thank you for sharing this fabulous Etsy find. I'll be ordering a set today in honor of my favorite Christmas movie.
Thanks Aimee! I know we've said this befor, but I'd still love to get together with you sometime.
I love these cards. Great find!
I can't decide if we should do the family picture Christmas card this year or do a clever card such as this one. If we do a family one I want it to be funny. Maybe 80's style.
yes.
I love them!
"Fra-gee-lay!" Awesome!
Post a Comment