Indie Film Lover GIVEAWAY

Monday, November 9, 2009


Oh shoot! Two more gift packs have been added to the Official Best of Fest Website. Film for Dog Lovers and the Sampler Pack. Just two of the many great gift-sets on the website. Don't forget to check out the Personal Packs too. Who wouldn't love a Girls Night In gift-set?

Just a few more hours before the giveaway ends. Silent readers, have you entered?
If not, you better get crackin. It might be your lucky day.

2 Comments:

Schoolcraft Stuff said...

Okay I'm in! I enter you contest! I have to change servers to comment on you posts. That's usually why I'm so silent. I know it's not like me to be this quiet:) You got me with the girls night pack!

Kristin said...

Ahhh nuts. I know I commented earlier about wanting the inspiration but mind if I change my winning post to Girls night in? Thanks :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP