Icon! No-Con!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Scott and I caught up and finished Season 7 of Curb on Monday night and I just wanted to say what a lovely season it was indeed. The Seinfeld reunion did not disappoint. The whole season was tightly scripted, hilarious, creative, often awkward and uncomfortable (would it be any other way?), and had me laughing and shaking my head at crazy Larry with each episode. If they decide this is the last season I think I could be ok with that.
You made me proud, Larry David.
Now go and respect the wood, people.



3 Comments:
YES! This season was SO good. It made me laugh so hard, sometimes I couldn't breathe. Not many shows can do that to me.
Now I am thinking I need to go re-watch a few episodes on demand, just for the laughs!
Haven't seen it yet but really really need to. I love Larry David, he is a comical genius, even if at times he really does stress me out and I watch him.
Yes, yes, YES. I didn't get into this show in the first season, but it later grew on me and I now love it. How can you not like a show that titles one of its episodes "vehicular fellatio"?
Post a Comment