Art & Secrets

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I know that the world is memorized by PostSecret (myself included) but honestly it still hasn't gotten old to me. I love the project. I love how it incorporates art and feelings and secrets and all the juicy stuff. It feels therapeutic to me.

I love how they filmed this piece. It is beautiful. I wish Frank would finally come to Seattle so I could attempt to get tickets to his show.

4 Comments:

hannah said...

I agree. They never grow old to me either. It just seems such a natural thing to share human experience.

melanie said...

I've been thinking about that book so much. I think the concept is so great, imagine how much better these people feel. How much better would I feel?

Jeni Angel said...

If he finally comes, we are going!

LSL said...

I loved this one! It's so beautifully done. Very inspiring.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP