And I'm way behind on my comments, so I'll throw in a few extras:
Merry etsy Christmas! I'm coveting the locket just a bit, I have to say.
Happy friggin birthday!! Welcome to 30- it's way better than you think. I always love your life recaps. Your family is very cool and the pictures are awesome. :)
That Hard Bodies class sounds so fun, in a can-barely-walk-the-next-day kind of way. Good luck with that.
The picture of you on the other blog couldn't be cuter. And I made it! I changed my blogroll and I'm all set to stalk you here now :) Congrats on the switch and the super rad name. It looks like your switch was a million times easier than mine, and you got to save your comments!
Present! Happy Birthday! Steve stole Hunger Games from me and was up reading until midnight, read at lunch at work, and is presently reading it instead of hanging out with me!
40 Comments:
Made it!
And I'm way behind on my comments, so I'll throw in a few extras:
Merry etsy Christmas! I'm coveting the locket just a bit, I have to say.
Happy friggin birthday!! Welcome to 30- it's way better than you think. I always love your life recaps. Your family is very cool and the pictures are awesome. :)
That Hard Bodies class sounds so fun, in a can-barely-walk-the-next-day kind of way. Good luck with that.
here!
Present...
This mix tape is the bomb!
here.
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!
Thanks for the link to your new blog address! I especially enjoyed looking at your family's old photos - what a cute bunch of kids! :-)
I took the day off to go sing on a float.
Love the new branding! ;)
HAAAAAAAAPY BIIIIIIIIIIRTHDAY miss thirty!
made it, can't wait! Happy B-Day...30's are awesome.
Here - notebook ready, pencil poised. Bring it, Dr. Heffernan!
Holla
love it.
Word to your mom. Yep, of course I'm here and in honor of your 30th... Happiest to You!
J'adore.
HI!
Yup. Here.
We are here, we are here, We are here, we are here!
P.S. Happy Birthday!
I'm here. :)
made the switch - say more about Peggle?
Michele
"Anyone…anyone…Voodoo economics"
I'm here! Just updated my blog roll :)
The picture of you on the other blog couldn't be cuter. And I made it! I changed my blogroll and I'm all set to stalk you here now :) Congrats on the switch and the super rad name. It looks like your switch was a million times easier than mine, and you got to save your comments!
Happy Birthday Aimee! I love your blog, your thoughts, suggestions and late night rambles. I've made all appropriate changes!
Feliz Cumpleanos! Estoy aqi.
I finally made it, sorry I'm late!
i is here :)
Aimee,
I know you have really been thinking about this. I LOVE the name.
I'm here too!
Present!!!
Rolling into your spot! Next time you're over please teach me how to move My Favorites around. I'm still so techie callenged. . . Love you.
Present! Happy Birthday! Steve stole Hunger Games from me and was up reading until midnight, read at lunch at work, and is presently reading it instead of hanging out with me!
Here!!!!!!!!
I'm here! And I love mix tapes. And I love Aimee.
here! here!
found it =)
here!
I'm late but I made it. Totally loving the new blog and the great post about work affairs on the other one. Happy birthday to you!
don't get too excited, but i'm here too.
I'm here. FOR REAL!
Here! and excited...
Present.
Post a Comment