Fremont Place Book Showing
Thursday, February 11, 2010
For you Seattle friends that might be walking around Fremont this month, Scott has a skateboard series hanging in Fremont Place Book's art room. Stop inside and check it out if you are in the neighborhood.
He is featured on their website here.
As always I am very proud.



5 Comments:
That is so cool. Go Scotty!
that is awesome...wish we could see it!
Very cool! Congratulations!
I still dream about buying the school bus piece that I saw featured in downtown Kirkland.
This skateboard series could work nicely into the skate theme I'm doing in Ro's room when he transitions to a real bed. I need to keep this in mind.
Thanks for posting on this!
and don't forget that the lady running the art show called and said that is was THE best art they had featured EVER!
Love you Scott!
Can't wait for you to decorate our house with your art :)
Post a Comment