If My Bum Was Smaller I Would Wear Only These Into The World
Thursday, February 11, 2010
I bought HUE brand leggings at Nordstrom about a month or so.
If I could live and sleep daily in these leggings I could die a comfortable, happy women.
(minus the hills of course).
You should really get a pair too.
And for you braver souls, the sales girl was trying to convince me to get the leggings that look like jeans.
She swore by them.
Exhibit A:
I'm convinced only girls with stems like Eva could pull this off.




9 Comments:
my friend has those jean leggings. she is really, really skinny. i think they would look HORRIBLE on me. but i LOVE black leggings. lately i've been wearing them every week to church with dresses i couldn't get away with otherwise. despite what byu says:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2155/2063794440_b247f665c3.jpg
I have to make an effort not to wear leggings everyday:) I also have a pair of jeggings (hate that term) from forever 21 that I love-great for my prego belly:)
You are a silly girl and you made me laugh out loud.
I DO think they would look good on you. Pair with a a skirt, dress or longer shirt (just like your black leggy leggy leggings) and you're in business. Don't knock it till you try it, right? Not that I've tried it, but I'm not knocking either. Love you! :)
Whoa Lisa, I just clicked through your link to the poster. I agree with you and am glad you rock your leggings (which are pants) and fun dresses to church.
And just to clarify, it was Eva that said this, not Rik. That would be weird. :)
*Eva
On an unrelated note, I REALLY want to see that baby movie with you. I will cry the whole time, I can already tell.
That poster is amazing and horrible.
Rik, you are acting weird.
Oh, BYU. You are an enigma.
Amberli Damron has some and looks terrific in them!
Post a Comment