There's No Place Like Bed

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've been saving my pretty pennies from Christmas and my birthday and am in the market for some new bedding. Looking for a duvet set and some nice matching pillows cases to go with it. Something to love for years to come.

I like this Dwell Studio set which is on sale (!!) but wondering if you guys have any favorite places to look for your all your sleeping and dreaming needs. Any favorite duvet sellers on Etsy or some online treasure? Please let me know in the comments.

10 Comments:

jamie said...

Oh my! Anthropologie has some bedding I am dieing for. To bad its so bloody expensive, and I'm not rich. I love the twilit vines duvet and all the pillows and such that come with it.

Shannon said...

i'm just commenting for your comments, since we are in the market too.

it's been a few too many years with a queen comforter on a king bed :)

naptime nostalgia said...

Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, garnet hill, and Target are some good options.

Good luck!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Have you gone to West Elm? My sis in law Jamie told me about it! They have cute ones!

LAINA said...

I am in the market too. Have been looking since we got married. Haven't found the perfect set yet and am not willing to pay the price until I LOVE it!

CB2 has some great sets and right now there are a lot on sale.

Anthro is always a favorite but they are so expensive.

Also, IKEA. If you are looking for something you like but don't need to keep forever since IKEA is not the best quality out there.

Good Luck. Hope your search doesn't take as long as mine.

LAINA said...

Oh, and not just CB2 but Crate and Barrel is wonderful as well.

JDM said...

I REALLY like the one you have up except I hate the Dwell prices. Just keep thinking of how long whatever you have on your bed now has been there. And how many times a day you'll go in and smile when you have something you love in it's place.
Sadly that is how I justify many of my purchases. But I do smile a heck of a lot.

Sizzle said...

Anthro, Dwell @ Target and West Elm are my weaknesses when it comes to stuff for the bed (and the home, actually).

Brittany said...

I don't know if you have DownEast outfitters up there, but their home section here is great. I have found 2 of my duvet covers there, and the price can't be beat!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP