Will Lost Ever Be Found?
Monday, February 15, 2010
Gotta be honest.
I am feeling a little weary about this final season of Lost.
I am crossing my fingers that they don't disappoint but
last weeks episode gave me no hope for a nice wrap up.
Starting to feel like this potential new opener:
Staying optimistic because I really want to love this series.


8 Comments:
I agree.
Just remember that some episodes are just to set you up for an episode to follow.
haha, that's how I felt about last episode too. But I love this show so much that even though they advertised it as being the "season of answers" I guess I will let them through in a few more crazy questions.
Totally agree with you. I kept hearing how this season "all your questions will be answered".
Ummm....I am just more confused. But I will keep watching. I have to. I am hooked.
I'm a short-timer for TV shows. If they don't capture, I don't waste my time. I'd rather go bake and savor than watch and disappoint.
Agreed. I am bored with it.
This made me laugh! I have so many questions and if they don't answer every last one I will be so bitter. And I don't want any Stephen King wrap up where it's just some stupid alien spider and that's the reason for everything. But I do think it's a good turn that they're showing all of the intersections that would still happen as if they never crashed. And if "It worked" like Juliet said then will they ever crash?
Did that even make sense? It doesn't matter it's LOST.
Seriously. All the time travel and death and coming back from dying and some people going to some different decades than others- it's all getting a little too convoluted for me. I am lost in LOST.
Post a Comment