Lost & Mostly Found

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stolen Car Update: 
Scott's car was found. 
Without headlights. 
Or seats for that matter.
Interior stripped. 
We obviously couldn't go get it to drive it home safe and sound.
Impounded.

Looks like a new car is in store for the growing family. 

Dear Insurance Gods,
Please be good to us.
Aimee

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? I don't know what year his car was, but we got $7,000+ for my 2000honda civic from the insurance company- maybe that will give you a little perspective?! I was pleasantly surprised it was worth that much!

jamie said...

When our home was broken into, I was pretty devastated but then I was happy when I found out that thanks to insurance we would be able to replace things straight out, and on a few things we were actually able to upgrade (macbook anyone?)...

so, i bet when all is said and done it will work out great. I thing the insurance Gods will most definatly be good to you.

LSL said...

I was just wondering last night how this turned out! I'm sorry about all the chaos, but I do hope the insurance gods are good to you :)

MAB said...

Such a bummer.

When we lived in Seattle, cars were stolen from our apartment complex all the time. Especially Honda Civics, which are apparently easily broken into. They were usually found a few days later in similar conditions. I don't know how we made it out of Seattle with our civic intact.

I wish blogger comments had spell check.

I'll be hoping for a big, fat insurance check for you guys.

Carrie said...

YIKES! crossing my fingers that you get presently surprised:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP