IRA

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I went with some friends last night to see Ira Glass at Benaroya Hall which only deepened my love for him and his program. He is a strong voice of our generation and just hearing him talk is like going home to me. Are you listening yet? If not, it's time to jump on that bandwagon, friend.


Before dinner and the show I had the opportunity to speak at this event for the MS Society. Who doesn't like to talk about relationships and sex? It was a fun topic. Everyone was very nice and open with their experience and the Central Cinema is a very cool, hip venue. The chapter has been keeping me busy this summer with facilitating one of the kid's camp workshops and this event which has been great fun. Good times.

5 Comments:

Bridget said...

Hey Aimee, next time you speak at an MS event again, let me know. I'll pass it along to my sister in law. I'm sure she would have enjoyed this.

Bardsleyland said...

Those uncomfortable chairs were so worth it!

Tiffany said...

If I didn't absolutely adore you, I would be raging with jealousy. I love Ira!!!

Sunshine Promises said...

I would LOVE to hear you speak sometime. I'm sure you are so informative AND entertaining. The PERFECT combination for a speaker.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP