Poprocks Design - Survey

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello friends. Remember me? I used to blog here.

Are you enjoying the Christmas week? This is perhaps my most favorite week of the year. I love the anticipation and what is better than the anticipation to Christmas? (I think the anticipation of a first kiss was a close second though.) By far Christmas Eve is the most magical day of the year. It always goes much to quickly. Going to savor ever hour this whole week until Christmas is over. I hope you can too.

I know I have much to catch you up on and I plan on it, I promise, but right now I need a quick favor.

Scott and I finally opened our Etsy store. Hooray! You can see it here. It is Sunday School/Primary graphics (prints, wood blocks, poster boards and canvas to come) for the Mormons who want a little retro pop to their churchy-type art.


We just put the store up Thursday night, have done nothing to promote the store, and have already gotten 2 orders. This makes us feel good as we were worried only family and friends would buy our stuff.  We want to build some inventory but before we haul off and print all the designs we wanted to get a read from neutral people about their favorites. Can you take this survey for us? Just give your top 3 choices on the visual and personal appeal to the design. If there is a general consensus we will know to print more of the favorites.

Check out the images and survey below. Thanks for being opinionated.


11 Comments:

LAINA said...

I just voted. Those are so cute. I am for sure going to buy one once we have a little more money in our account. Christmas always drains us, I love buying people resents.

Anyway. I am going to tell everyone I know about it. I plan on posting on my blog and like I said, buying from you in the new year. GREAT JOB!

Hope the little guy is doing well. He is so cute. One day I can't wait to meet him in person.

naptime nostalgia said...

Of course you guys made these! They are fantastic! L.O.V.E. them.

rc said...

Sorry, but they're all stellar. Stop being so talented. Makes me stand all amazed.

bjahlstrom said...

You guys are totally talented!

Sizzle said...

Love it! I voted (I love voting) and have now favorited your shop on etsy.

jamie said...

I voted. I love them. I hope to own one, or maybe 2 someday in the near future.
I want to order the pop corn popping one for Chase's room.

Brooke and Matt: said...

What a great idea. You guys are so creative! I love them.

Eva said...

Congrats on your two orders! That was super duper quick!

Bardsleyland said...

Seriously love all the designs. Very awesome you guys! What a refreshing addition to the world of Mormon graphics.

Can't wait to tell everyone I know the Poprocks people! ;)

Lisa said...

I can't wait to be a customer! I hope I can work out a deal on the shipping.

Lisa said...

Wait, I want voting results.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP