Not only does your pee smell after eating Super Golden Crisp but your breastfeeding child's pee will also have the distinct smell of Super Golden Crisp.
Eww. That's just gross. Not the stinky pee part, but your choice of cereal. I rustle up a little dry heave every time I pass that and it's generic buddy on the cereal aisle. Oh well. I was bound to find something wrong with you at some point. It's just sad that you are forcing that crap on your innocent Cashster.
7 Comments:
that is so weird. how about honey smacks? same things?
you make me laugh.
Really?!?!? Is it like what asparagus does to pee? You have me very intrigued - so much that I need to test this :-)
Hee hee, that is really funny.
*Eva
Cheerios does the same.
Hilarious! Can you please do this expirement with honey nut cheerios??
Also, yes! It felt so freeing to get the letters out to the world. :)
Eww. That's just gross. Not the stinky pee part, but your choice of cereal. I rustle up a little dry heave every time I pass that and it's generic buddy on the cereal aisle. Oh well. I was bound to find something wrong with you at some point. It's just sad that you are forcing that crap on your innocent Cashster.
Post a Comment