Plume Plume Plume

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inspired by Amber's post I thought I would share my new hair addition I got this past week.

Feathers! 

My beautiful, hip friend Camiguin owns a piece of this booming company, Plume, and helped this unhip mom get a little spice.  You can order some from the website and there are videos under the instruction tab that explain how super easy it is to put in your own hair. You can mix and match and everything. Don't be late to the fun people.


I got some sister love on Saturday and speaking of hair, Shan went dark (I love it!) and if people had a hard time telling Shan and Lisa apart before, than boy are they in trouble now. We love these boys.


The kids got some grandpa time too so needless to say it was a successful Saturday and the parents.


4 Comments:

Amber said...

LOVE your feathers!! They're so fun and your friend is genius to be apart of this company!

PS... How fun that the boys are so close in age! That will be such a blast for them. Beautiful sisters!

Camiguin Piper Foster said...

Hey thanks! You look very hip mama:)

Shannon said...

Fun...

if I knew Scott was going to pull out his camera I would have freshened up a bit -- when basically coming straight from our mini vacation.
picture re-take :)

Love the pictures from that day though! I looked out the window from inside when you, Scott, and Lisa were talking and I thought if I weren't apart of your family I'd want to be so bad. And then thought how happy I was that I am!

Sisters!

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. It was a perfect day.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP