Happiest Place On Earth

Friday, June 10, 2011

Our vacation is quickly coming to an end. Waaahh. I don't want to go home. Sometimes I wish life could be one continuous vacation. 

But if I stop and really think about it, I guess I don't wish for that as dreamy as it may sound. 

There is just something wonderful about the feeling of coming home. 

So alas, the California saltwater air will soon be fading and we will hop on a plane back to the northwest. In the meantime, enjoy these pics as I go research how to stop this constipation Cash is experiencing. His red, pushing face is breaking this mom's heart. Apparently, travelers constipation isn't just for adults. If you have any tips send them my way please, oh, please.



 

12 Comments:

Lisa said...

Prunes. Glad to hear you are having fun!

Bardsleyland said...

Oh my. The picture of you and Cash makes me happy. Priceless!

Enjoy the homecoming!

Schoolcraft Stuff said...

Cutest picture of you and Cash ever! Love it! I agree with the prunes advice. Blueberries are good too. Safe travels!

bjahlstrom said...

Oh, that child is delicious.

naptime nostalgia said...

Love that pic of you and Cash! Sounds like you had a great time! And the prunes advice is good.

LAINA said...

Hobbes had awful constipation and nothing would work, not prunes, not apple juice..... so finally we got great advice from a doctor. She told us to cut three things out of his diet. I am not sure how many solids Cash is eating. But we were told to cut out bananas, apple sauce, cheese. All those things cause constipation. Once we took those out of his diet. BAM. No more constipation. Then we slowly brought them back in. Looks like your vacation was fun.

Jenn said...

When Caleb was constipated his doc said pears work better than anything. We loaded him up on pears and pooped 3-4 times that evening. I do hope Cash feels better; constipation is no fun!

As for your vacation: looks like a blast and your pictures are adorable!

Carrie said...

Flax oil! I just put a few drops in every drink and it does wonders;)

Brooke and Matt: said...

I love the pictures, looks like a fabulous time. Cash is so handsome!

Prune juice, we just a pour into her bottle or sippy cup, works likes a charm!

Jenna said...

we suffered this lots!!belly rubs dailey did wonders.we also use epson salt in the tub too.my 6month old is starting this now,so im loading him with fresh blueberries.cant wait to hear suggestions of others

melanie said...

Oh I can't wait to take Ronan to Disneyland. I think it's magical for me so I can only imagine what he'll think of it. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now!!

---

With Ronan we found it was just some thing that got him constipated it wasn't like a regular thing. His poop was normal after the blocker got out. We opted for kids' suppositories. Small little bullet of a thing to get the muscles triggered. Once the blocker came out (like 30 seconds later cause their bums are like wth) then all the poop after that was fine. We had tried the prunes and diet changes but found it just came down to the blocker for Ronan.

Good luck Aim and Scott.

Lizz said...

...It's a small world after all... glad you had fun!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP