Doing Laundry
Saturday, June 4, 2011
A current picture for your viewing pleasure. This kid is all over the place by way of the army crawl. He might just bypass that whole crawling business.
Almost 9 months. I am loving this age. It's the bees knees.


Are any of you using instagram app? I want more friends to spy on. Lets be friends, no? Hit me up at aimeeheff.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


6 Comments:
I love this age so much too! Caleb only scoots backwards and he wants to stand more than anything but he can't...
Has Cash done the whole "I dare you to sit me down thing" and then go stiff as a board? That one makes getting 'em in the car seat a lot of fun! I feel like I could lose a wrestling battle to an 8 month old...
Such great pictures! Doesn't he look so cute in that outfit?
That first pic kind of looks like Scott is laying on the floor with a pacifier in his mouth :)
He's soooo cute, Aimee. What fun.
9 Months is so yummy :) I miss it.
I can't get enough of a babe and his passifier.
carrie funny you said that because i've been meaning to comment.....
to say to aimee, get that pacci out of his mouth for pictures! i want to see his pretty mouth and lips -- i've told you time and time again :)
{even though i am a binki mom too}
Post a Comment