Give Me A Break!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Photo from nanny or babysitter or whatever I call her. She is basically Mary Poppins incarnate and I love her with all my heart for loving my son the way she does.
These two kids love each other and get to play every Wednesday.
Get out, right?!
(Yes, that is Billy Murray on his shirt.)
::
Funny Story To Be Remember:
Ollie (my bosses son) riding in my backseat with Cash: Aimee I have a question.
Aimee: Yes?
Ollie: How do you take Cash seriously with that hair?
Thought: Who takes any 11 month year old seriously?
Love that Ollie.
::
Photos from Scott's instagram.
I love his face and I just want to eat him up.
We are soon approaching the big 1 year.
Time; what a thief you are.
Good night.



5 Comments:
Oh for cuteness sake!
The Bill Murray shirt-- that is why I love you guys.
Good morning! It blows my mind that he is almost a year. You and Scott should give yourselves a big pat on the back for surviving the first year of parenting. It is a BIG deal. Love you.
*Eva
HE IS SOOO CUTE!
Ollie cracks me up. I am still laughing and probably will all day when I think of it. :-)
Time is a thief, indeed.
I think about that hair comment and giggle every Wednesday. Not joking. Love you.
Post a Comment