Seeing Blue

Thursday, October 20, 2011



Brothers!

16 Comments:

Schoolcraft Stuff said...

Oh BOY!!!! I bet Scott was so excited that Cash was going to have a brother close in age just like him. I'm so excited to see what he looks like! Hooray!

Michelle Kelly said...

Congrats!!! I love brothers! I'm so happy you opened it and had such a cute way of finding out!

Andrea said...

Boy oh boy! Thrilled for you guys. Two boys has been fantastic for us (well for the two weeks Henry has been here). Can not wait to meet Heff #2! Oh and I love the reveal, you are so cute!

Carrie said...

WAHOO! That is SO fantastic;)

Sizzle said...

I just love that you got to do that (extroverts unite!). And two boys? Love!

Tiffany said...

Awww! Congratulations! The only thing better than one boy is two boys!

bjahlstrom said...

This is really cool!!! Who put together the box?

Bridget said...

Love it. Excited you got your party. Make it up to Scott tonight with a quiet party (wink wink).

Jenn said...

YAYAYA!!!! That is wonderful news! OHMYGOSH they are going to ruin your house and it'll be the most fun you've ever had!

teage-and-erin said...

yeah!! Brothers are so much fun!!!

Bardsleyland said...

Totally agree with Jenn. Don't ever buy anything nice for your new house until they have moved out! :)

And, hurray for brothers!!!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you and all of your boys!

Ambur said...

Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you guys. We just found out tonight we are having a Girl!!!

MelancholySmile said...

Congrats! Boys are awesome. {I speak from experience} So excited for you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP