Love Burst (as Shannon calls them)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just wanted to show all my non-Instagram friends how beautiful my first born was yesterday. Sometimes my love for this child gets so strong inside me it feels as if the love is going to pop off the ends of my fingers and toes. He is growing up.

3 Comments:

Shannon said...

Love Burst!

He's still our Baby cute Cash, just growing up a lot....

Neoma said...

I know that love overload feeling. It is so amazing and intense and indescribable (is that an oxymoron?) That is when I want to just squeeze them until they burst or at least laugh really hard. I love reading your stories and thoughts.

Jessie said...

He really is a beautiful little boy! Fun to catch up on you guys. Glad motherhood and two kids are treating you well! Don't you just love having more than one! I thought it would be crazy, but it isn't so bad. Most days. ;)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP