The Animated Me
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Just waiting for the clock to turn to 6pm (or a few minutes within that time) so I can leave work but in the meantime I created an animated version of myself. How pathetic am I? Thanks heavens for people who spend their days creating toys like this so I have something to do everyday.
What do you think? Does she look like me? My favorite part is that the shirt says Tech Grrrl. I thought ya'd get a kick out of that.
You too, my friend, can waste time creating one of yourself here.


4 Comments:
I feel bad that this has been up for a while and no one has commented on it. It doesn't look like you very much................................................Sorry.
Scott - your comment made me burst out laughing. Aimee,your face is much cuter than hers. I caught Hannah creating one of these today. I started one too, but couldn't find the right hair. Did you use the skater girl hair?
P.S. I really love all the time-wasting activities on the internet.
I did use the skater girl hair which totally cracked me up being that my husband loves skater girls but he did not marry one.
I can't skate but I guess my hair can be skater type!
Post a Comment