Inside My Purse
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
This is a fun site where they ask people to empty their pockets or purse and scan everything in with their face. The scans are fun to look through and it is interesting to see what people carry with them on a daily basis. I loved this one because she has Harry Potter in obviously a different language. That will be me soon!
Take a peak here at other peoples surprises: Face Your Pockets Project
This got me thinking about all the items I carry everyday in my purse. Lets take a quick look into the life of Aimee's purses:
one. Pens. As most of you know I'm really weird about my pens. What can I say, there is nothing like a good gel pen. My current favorite being the uni-ball Signo RT 0.7 point. In my purse you can always count on blue or black for color options.
two. Trident gum. If you are a regular reader you already know how I feel about trident gum.
three. iPod and Razor phone, of course.
four. A small container of 800 mg Tylenol for any sudden headaches for me or friends.
five. Tweezers. Just in case there is an eyebrow emergency when I look in the rearview at my eyebrows.
six. Tampons. For other kinds of emergencies.
seven. My whiteout. Your whiteout, you ask? Yes, my whiteout. The new kind that's tape verses the old school pastey stuff. I've often been made fun of for my whiteout (friends, co-workers and the now converted whiteout user, Kara) but I don't care because you would be really surprised how handy it is (especially in regards to my number eight item....)
eight. My sage green At-A-Glance month view calendar. No electronic hand-held device for techy-lover Aimee, you ask? Nope. I like the good old fashion write it down, white it out kind of calendar. Don't know what I would do without it (unless of course Scott decided I could get an iPhone - he doesn't understand why I would need all that stuff on a phone. I think that I love anything Apple and would throw out my calendar in a second if I felt like I could actually justify the cost of one of those babies. Think I'll wait until the price comes down.)
My current tote is from a local company that uses really cute fabrics called Just Be. You can see all their cute purses and skirts here.
What's in your purse?


2 Comments:
a new red wallet from Target, lip gloss, a nappy and junk, junk and more junk!!
I really need to clean out my purse!!
I am the same way. In fact, I too have a At A Glance Day Planner for all my planning needs. It's so much easier to see the whole month at once. I just got a blackberry and I know that my At A Glance isn't going anywhere.
Post a Comment