Dani's Baptism

Monday, July 9, 2007

This Saturday one of the cutest 8 year olds got baptized! Danali Damron my cute, adorable, smiley cousin. She is seriously one of the happiest kids I know and the baptism was so personal and perfect. Danali has so many people that love her and she is truly one special girl. Congratulations Dani. I love you tons.

How cute is she in this picture?! Look at that smile! She is going to be a heartbreaker.


Janae, Izzy & Scott at the baptism too. We had a yummy breakfast that followed the baptism.

3 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

aimee! i saw that you won the subscription to eliza magazine. that's so cool.

Aimee said...

Lisa - I think you're right!? I just checked it out and it said Aimee H! How many Aimee H's can their be that spell it like that! Haven't gotten an email yet but I seriously think that is the best thing that has happend today! A whole year subscription to Eliza magazine!!!! I didn't win anything at bunco tonight but I won a Your Heart Out door prize! Does it get any better!?

I think I must name my first daughter Eliza like I have always wanted. We'll have to change Scott's mind about the name. Thanks for the tip to check it out. I hope its really me!

ali said...

I hope by know you know that you ARE the winner, Aimee!

Hey, how do you know Janae-sie? She's one of my BFFs!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP