Favorite Things
Monday, July 30, 2007
Got some new products from the Nordstrom sale that I am loving and wanted to share (which being in the mess of everyone really makes me realize how not cool I am - everyone is decked out in their best trends, best bags, best shoes and I'm just not cool... but its ok....I'm happy).
Mac Prep & Prime
I put this lovely product on my eyes before applying eye shadow and liner then nothing moves the whole day. Even after I went to the gym! No smudging in the folds. No smearing together. Blends my shadows well. Love it.

Prescriptives 'Lash Envy' Mascara
My coworker/friend Cynthia has the greatest eyelashes ever. When asked where she gets such great lashes she told me her secret that is Prescriptives Lash Envy. I guess this mascara was featured on The View before. The sales lady convinced me into getting the lash builder and I like that too. My lashes have never looked thicker. But, still not as great as Cynthia's. I think the secret to her lashes is just that she has great ones.Anyway, these have been making my morning routine delightful the last week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment