Spoiled Rotten

Saturday, July 28, 2007

My last day of work I was totally spoiled with love. Flowers, special deliveries from Jodilyn, cakes, nice words in the form of a poem, cookies, hugs and Market Street! Here are a few pictures from the last week at IDM.

Seth getting his first pedi.

Seth & Kristie living the life.

Joel the "Marketing God" & Uncle Mark

Bobster & Keithster
Joey & Seth

Wife #2 (Cynthia), Wife #1 (me) and our work husband (Mark Jensen).
If anybody knows any single men or women between the ages of 35-55 these 2 people are golden and will be going fast so contact me with any referrals! I'm mean just look at those faces! Does it get any cuter!?

My favorite designers in the whole world. JJ, DJ & Andy. Way fun guys. I will totally miss bs'ing with these boys. There always went out of their way to help make my job easier and I will forever appreciate them (and refer business to them too -anybody need something designed)!

Please notice the beautiful flowers from Kristie in the back ground.
Thank you sooo much! I may just the prettiest spring bouquet I've ever gotten.
JJ designed a file and Danny made a cake from Granite Bakery with a picture of my least favorite client on the front for my going away cake (did you know Granite Bakery could do this?? Now you know where to get your next cake!). I was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever gotten as a present. I am still laughing about it and have told everyone I know about my special good-bye cake!
Thank you guys for reminding me that there will be some people I just won't miss!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my Clocking Out blog. There are so many more memories I didn't include. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And last but not least I got my very own poem from Danny Jessop the rhyming King.

Aimee, Aimee, I can't believe you are leaving
Going to a place thats overcast and raining
Just because you watch Grays Anatomy
doesn't mean that you'll see the sexy Patrick Dempsy

When you first came on as a marketing coach
My work load was about to make me croak
It took someone like you to help the others see
I was in well over my head, ready to bleed

As you help doctors come out of the 80s
They had to realize that they missed the 90s
Setting up something simple like an email account
Really isn't good for their image, not good for their clout

Being the only female to walk on the moon,
Or at least work at ADAidm so soon
You really had a great impact
On ADA Intelligent Dental Marketing in fact

The doctors that call up and fight
Will now call up and think that they are right
Who will be here to tell them where they stand
I'd just make them feel like they're at disneyland

That goes for the Sales Department too when you say to their face
various bits of work wisdom which put's them in their place
We will always remember you and read your blog
Keep us updated on your hubby Scotty and his hot bod

We hate goodbyes, things just won't be the same
Hopefully your doctors won't think your replacement is lame

From all of us at Consolidated, Digest, Granite Bakery, FedEx, Steve Jobs, Expercom, Pitney Bowes, Blogspot.com, Matsco, Micheal Andrews, FLDS Church, Wes Jankowski, Treeline, Bond Marketing, HPSC, and ADAidm, we wish you the best of luck
Have fun in the land of your fam that doesn't suck.


5 Comments:

Kristin said...

What a great farewell! And speaking to the line about line-ups for those two fine looking individuals, I have a match up for the lady....a great match up for the lady :)

KLN said...

Aimee --

Just got to work and it is so weird to not see you at your desk! We miss you already!

camihubrich said...

Kris is copying me, well she got here first. I think that we have the exact same friend that we want to line her up with. Holla.

Aimee said...

Well let me know girls cause Cynthia is super super great.

We'll have to line something up.

Anonymous said...

aimee, you are so loved wherever you go! it sounds like your job was fetching awesome. i'm glad you will end up back here in slc (according to the poll).

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP