i heart the iphone
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Scott.


Who thinks Aimee deserves the iphone???? Its up to you people that read my blog. I have an iphone that I can buy and I am changing plans anyway since I will be no longer working for my company whose been paying for my cell phone.
So the time is now to buy it rather than later when I've already committed to a plan and phone.... don't you think?
Vote in the comments.


15 Comments:
Through out modern history there is no more deserving person than this gem of a woman. This pillar of light in a dark world. A bright flower in a desert. Color in the void.
I hope that every effort would be made to keep this clear spring of energy happy and iPhone equipped. Thank you.
The number one sales person for Apple could not operate effectively and efficiently without having the most up to date technology avaialable. My vote is definitely yes.
My vote is yes...yes....yes...YES..
....YES!!!
I could not imagine anyone else with it but you!!!
You deserve it.
Love ya
Sonny and Cher, Stockton and Malone, Simon and Garfunkel. All duo's that changed the history of our great nation and who still stimulate the minds of people to this day. Aimee and the iPhone is a duo that I know for a fact deserves to be apart of this dynamic and invigorating group. Aimee did not choose to be connected to this device for it was something much biggar then us all...Destiny. Aimee was made for this machine and the machine for Aimee. Its not a question if Aimee should have the iPhone or if she even wants the iPhone becuase she MUST have the iPhone. I repeat MUST!! Did they make Beethoven go with out a piano or Da Vinci go with out a paint brush? The answer is no, so please do not let another day pass until my poor sister has her iPhone
I really can't compete with all of those preceding comments...I just say, Yes...Aimee this is a NEED not a WANT. You NEED that phone.
Hell no...
J/K Like I could ever keep the two of you apart. You = Mac-tastic. You = Apple Goddess. You = the iPhone. Will you let me touch it when you get it? Pretty please? With sugar on top?
P.S. - That Dave is a hoot! Cute, smart AND funny!
My vote is no...
Yeah, I vote no too...
I agree with the previous two.
Scott you are anonymous..... nice try.
I'll go with anonymous and vote no. Sorry Aimee you don't NEED an iphone. I'm your sister and you know I love you, but I love Scott and your money too. :)
Shanny Bo Nanny
(Scott you can pay me later for this comment)
Oh Hell NO! I agree with scott I think this phone is a waste of money. Take the $1600 dollars you would save this next year and go to Costa Rica for a couple weeks. Aimee $650 for the phone $130 a month is $2210 dollars for the year. Right now you and Scott paid $100 for 2 phones plus $100 a month. Thats $1300 for the year. Thats a difference of $910 dollars plus an additional $700 for scotts phone. Grand total $1610. Not to mention all the extra money you'll pay going over your plan. Face it you talk a lot. That is a pimp trip. Bring me a Tee shirt with all the extra money I save you.
Love seth(your loyal co-worker)
I was pretty convinced that you needed the phone until that last comment from your coworker, he was pretty convincing. Although, I am the type that as soon as I decide that I want something, it's pretty much an obsession until I get it. Sounds to me like we are the same in this matter and that next time I see you, you'll have yourself an IPhone.
Everyone who says no to the iPhone for money reasons has to realize that the *cough-mochers-cough* Aimee and Scott will be overtaking what I call my life and be living rent free IN MY ROOM no less for who knows how long. It sickens me to see all of these people trying to relinquish this beautiful relationship from happening. By the way I am counting down the weeks, days, hours, minuetes, and seconds until you guys move it. Ill sleep on the deck for all I care I CANT WAIT for you guys to come.
I, Janae really think that aimee deserves the phone. I mean really who knows more about apple products than Aimee. Personally Aim I think that apple should have just given you the phone. I do however like that you are on verizon so I can text you for free. Oh well I would sacrifice that so you could have your phone. I mean really how can Scott deny a face like that when you ask him.
Post a Comment