Gotta love blogger. They now have a polling function. Please vote on the right.
Fun... I hope you can come back to SLC!!! We still need to hang out, remember?
i mean is there really even a question on where you should settle?!
Seattle is the obvious choice.
Kay, the answer is obvious but let's talk about this new polling feature you are sooo on top of. Love it. I vote for the new voting box.
seriously blogger thinks of everything. i am totally into the voting box. so fun to see what silent readers of the blog truly think.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
Fun... I hope you can come back to SLC!!! We still need to hang out, remember?
i mean is there really even a question on where you should settle?!
Seattle is the obvious choice.
Kay, the answer is obvious but let's talk about this new polling feature you are sooo on top of. Love it. I vote for the new voting box.
seriously blogger thinks of everything. i am totally into the voting box. so fun to see what silent readers of the blog truly think.
Post a Comment