Personal DNA

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scott and I got sucked into this online personality test.

Its a fun and interactive one if you about 10-15 minutes.

I am an "Animated Leader". Here is my color map.


Scott was a "Generous Creator". Have some fun getting to know yourself too! I was loving the names - please share yours in the comments if you do it.

4 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

What a fun test. I am a Benevolent Creator. I am not so sure about the benevolent part but definetly a creator. I always have some new hair-brained idea just about every couple of days that I am sure is going to be fantastic. Jeff is pretty great to listen to all my crazy aspirations. Thanks for the link!

Also thanks for your comment about my travels. I am always so glad to hear about someone who is intersted in going into deaf studies/teaching. Especially when they don't have a deaf kid like me.:) I would love to talk to Scott sometime and get his point of view on things.
I am looking forward to seeing you at Joslyn's shower and catching up. Thanks again for the test!

Lisa H. said...

I'm a "considerate creator." Seems to fit. Thanks for the test, Aimee.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'm an "animated director." I've always been pretty bossy, huh? Guess so.

Anonymous said...

I am a Dynamic Director

Cool test!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP