I Heart Clark & Michael
Sunday, August 5, 2007
I've been neglecting my blog this week since I've had my family in town and my bloggin time has been limited. I will try and catch up in the next day but in the meantime, for all you George Michael Bluth lovers out there, these Clark & Michael episodes are totally hilarious. CBS sponsored their shenanigans and it is quite a delight to watch these 8 minute ditties. I think it will help the in the transition from George Michael to his Super Bad role.
I LOVE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT AND GEORGE MICHAEL.
Check Clark & Michael out here if not to at least watch the introduction which is completely funny. The outfits and dancing had me at hello.


2 Comments:
AWESOMEEEEE!
I absolutely love George Michael! I was so upset that arrested development was canceled! It is good to see him again! He was my favorite part of the show!
Post a Comment