Bunko & Travel....A Tribute

Monday, August 6, 2007

So I keep having tons of "lasts" and on Friday I had my "last" Bunko with many of my favorite friends. This Bunko group has been a highlight of many months this year. So many funny things happen at Bunko and seriously some of the greatest friends I've ever had are in this group. Looking back I wish I would've taken more photos of all the great dance offs and wild times we've had these last 8 months. Some memories for ya'all...

Bunko Highlights in Review
January: First bunko at my place. Laying down the rules! Confusion was rampant but we got it down and by the end were professionals.
Feburary: Wendi's Valentines bunko was one to remember - probably my favorite Bunko of the year. I think many of us had some built up stress and it was out of control in the best possible way. These kind of nights are the reason I want girlfriends in my life always! I was laughing for weeks after this night.
March: Yummy food and tons of fun at Emily Chipman's house. Could the prizes be any more wonderful. Hair products, yes please. Three words: Big, Sexy Hair.
April: Brianne & Emily's robotic dance off and how can we forget Marni, Kara & Hannah with their stripping!? I think we were all mesmerized by you-know-what. Not to mention the stand-up comedy by Brianne. Frogs eyes will never be the same.
May: Sports Night at Suzi's. There were some pretty great outfits and Hannah's mum stole the show. We were happy to see Wendi busting some moves too.
June: Marni's garden party with real slushies! No dance-off but the prizes were the best. Too bad I didn't leave with anything. Can't forget when no one came to my rescue as water was flying everywhere and my finger was about to fall off. Thought I was going to have to stay there the whole night with my finger stopping the water. Thanks Hannah for coming through for me so I could actually play!
July: Yet, another fun dance-off with Tasha making a dancing debut. Disco fever was spinning as we played for Ikea gift cards.
August: Kara gave me a great send off with a front bum off the diving board and J's swim costume was priceless.

So I can't tell you how much fun it was to see you girls every month. I will for sure miss you guys every first Friday of the month. If any of you have pictures of past Bunko I would love to have them so please email them to me.

Keep bunkin' off my friends.




7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me come to a few of these wild nights. Definately great times, great company, and endless laughs. You will be missed on the tuesday night bunko group as well..

Lisa H. said...

i will never forget the two times i was in town for bunko - FUN TIMES!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe you guys have a bunko club!!!! Maybe I should start one in Junction - I don't think they have many here.
- Annie D.

Stacie said...

Um..... I'm hurt.... I was the one who rescued you from the frozen finger plug at Marni's...:-)
Bunco will never be the same without you.

Aimee said...

OH yeah! It was you that was the true friend that night. The frozen finger made me forget everything....

You know I love you!

Lacey Jane said...

Oh my! I recognize some Churchill Jr. High friendly faces... how fun! Looks like total enjoyment!

Danny said...

Um, yah, about Bunko! Since when did Cynthia get invited, and I have yet to be? And, um, what about the special "prizes" that only the legal lady from the ADA knows about???

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP