The Campaign Begins
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
My friend Lisa had this presidential website link on her blog and I too thought I would share it for all of my readers.
This is a critical time, folks. We get a much needed change in the White House so check out who matches you the best. Click here for the questionnaire about your political views and potential candidates that match your views.
And in honor of the departure of our current President I thought I would share my most favorite Bush Moment below. My question is why people actually clapped for this comment???


2 Comments:
yeah, that was a pretty interesting comment by bushy. i can't find the clip, but i also loved the one from sicko where a woman is telling him about the many jobs she's working and he says something to the effect of, "Five jobs! That's just great! That's the American spirit for you!"
He just doesn't think before he talks. I would hate to be the president and be critized for every comment that came out of your mouth but sometimes his comments make me laugh so hard and the discression hasn't gotten better in the years of his presidency. He makes it too easy to poke fun at him sometimes.
Post a Comment