The Emmy's

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am a sucker for awards shows. Specifically, the Academy Awards but I don't mind the Emmy's either. I know they are really boring most of the time but I find myself enjoying the beginning and end - I could do without the middle. Lets not forget the star watching, either. You know I love that!

For most awards shows we do a family ballot contest. Usually with fun prizes. This year it is movie tickets provided by Lee. I think David is in the lead right now but I know 30 Rock is going to make a sweep and I will pull through at the end. I'll let ya know who wins.

Update: Scott, David & I all tied with 5 total wins. So I guess we'll all go to a movie together.

Here are my top hopefuls:
Drama Series - The Sopranos (It's their final year - a shoe in) - Winner!
Comedy Series - 30 Rock (My heart wants The Office but I have to be realistic) - Winner!

Actor, Dama Series - James Gandolfini (again its their last year) - Loser
Actor, Comedy Series - Alec Baldwin (My heart is for Steve Carell but 30 Rock was the buzz of the year) - Loser
Actress, Drama Series - Kyra Sedgwick (also a buzz and I didn't have my heart anywhere on this one) - Loser
Actress, Comedy Series - Tina Fey (wish I could be friends with her) - Loser

2 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

Well, I feel like a loser - I have never seen 30 Rock or the Sopranos. Also don't know who any of those people are except for Alec Baldwin. I guess I should start reading "People" or something...

Anonymous said...

Could you publish the other winners. I don't see the awards shows any more cause Andy makes fun the whole time thus taking all the fun out of watching! Lisa

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP