Third Place Books

Monday, September 17, 2007

On Friday night Scott and I stopped by one of my favorite book stores in the Seattle area named Third Place Books.

There is something that happens to my soul when I surround myself with all those words. I love being amongst the books. I also enjoying being in a location where others are reading too. I wouldn't mind staying there for hours and hours.

This particular night there was a writer that was speaking about her knitting books and there were hundreds of ladies knitting quietly while listening to their knitting god. I got a total kick out of watching them.

I get a kick watching this kid too....

3 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

i, also, could spend hours and hours in the bookstore. scott looks like his brother in this picture.

hannah said...

I love just sitting in a bookstore too. There is such a calmness that can be found which is usually so hard to come by nowadays. We don't get to do it very often with our kids but when we do it is almost therapeutic!!

Anonymous said...

Andy and I like to go to bookstores on dates as well. One time I left feeling overwhelmed at all the reading I needed to do, like it was my duty to read all the good books in the world. Lisa

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP