The Best Thing That Happened Last Week
Monday, October 8, 2007
In Scott's goodreads inbox there was this message from a random fellow reader:
...are you? From "Beauty and the Geek"?? Ahahaa! I can't believe I recognized your avatar! Should I just cut to the chase and confess to watching every episode of your season?? I LOVED that stupid show; in whole due to the guys' "cute factor" (I've always been a sucker for nerds). Anyway, nice to meet 'cha!
...I'm assuming you're LDS? Me too!
This absoultely made my day. Scott put it down as a joke and someone really took the bait. LOVED IT. Those reruns have been on lately and I always get a kick on how "Scotter" resembles Scott.


3 Comments:
that is SO funny! scott, keep it up with the goofy faces...
So she really thought it was him? I love it!
I almost peed my pants just now.
Post a Comment