Google + Me = True Love

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why I love Google.

1) My Google Calendar. I can make multiple color-coordinated calendars that keep my life totally organized! I have a color for my personal stuff, birthdays, and one for each of my classes. Love it.


2) iGoogle. Did you know you can set up your home page with little widgets that allow you to keep posted on your inbox, weather, news, to-do lists, people.com news, cooking and other fun stuff? Make your own personal homepage at www.igoogle.com. Don't forget that you can make tabs by topic. My tabs = Home, Fun Stuff (moon cycles, japanese word of the day, Jon Stewart Quote of the Day, etc), Pop Culture/News (people.com, E! Online etc), Cooking, & Blogs. Love it.


3) Google Talk. Chatting with the my other google friends. How could I NOT love it.


4) Drum roll please..... Google Reader. Did you know you don't have to waste internet hours by clicking down your blog roll on each friend? You can just got to your Google Reader, add your friends & family's blog address and Google will tell you when someone has updated their blog. Don't forget to add all those blogs you love to stalk. Too good to be true, right? Wrong. Google thinks of everything!


Please note, that these are only my top 4 reasons. I am going to stop now but I have other reasons why google/gmail is the best way to go.

Now... if I could just get my husband a job there so I could get a tee-shirt......

3 Comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, Okay, I'll igoogle. I can see that it is going to be wonderful.

Kristin said...

I completely agree. For a while now I have thought igoogle was the center of the universe because it knows everyones needs and makes a way for them to be met. BUT I didn't know about google reader!! That is awesome. Basically that just proves my point even further...I bet if we dug just a little deeper we'd find google at the core...of the universe.

ali said...

I really need to get into this. My life would be so much better with more Google. Thanks for the mini-tutorial.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP