What About Bob?
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am in love with Bob the Biggest Loser trainer. I love his tattoos, his chiseled jaw, shorts with tennis shoes, and every time he gives his motivational speeches about hope and self-confidence it brings tears pretty much every time I listen to it.
Of course I don't love him more than Scott but I do have a little crush.
Anyone else watching?...


11 Comments:
aimee, i have to agree with you on this one. i loved when he was trying to resist eating the cupcake last night.
i have never watched to biggest loser...after enjoying this pic i am now considering it.
Does anyone know if he's gay or not? I like him a lot too, but not in the gay way.
i have a sneaking suspicion that he is gay. but oooohhhh man, he is soooo delicious. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!
however, i wish that isabeau would have gone home last night. what is up with that name?
gay or not he is freaking hot....and nice.
I love this show too. I am a fan of Bob for sure. I am also a fan of Phil. I also love to see how good the people who get kicked off look.
havent seen it this year...but normally I am hooked!
Hi Aim- I have only seen one episode, but there was not a dry eye in my face when he was motivatin' away! When is it even on? I gotta check it out. I need some good motivation. Anyhoo, I don't know who Glenmare 4 Life is, but I wouldn't put it past my sis... Heart!
Tuesday nights. Check your local listing for times. :)
aimee (i knew you as amy. how many people can say that?),
i am glenmare 4 life.
After reading this entry on Bob, I sat in my family room practicing this pose. I even put a chair underneath me to make sure I was deep enough (but of course didn't put weight on it). I wanted to prove to Matt that I I was this coordinated - I was more impressed than he was!!
Post a Comment