The Gimp

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scott and I went grocery shopping on Friday and because he is on a cane now (yahoo!) he was happy to feel justified to finally get to drive around in the automatic cart without feeling like he is doing something juvenile. Of course he greatly enjoyed embarrassing me by driving into stands and frequently going in reverse in front of other customers. He is a kid at heart. I can't say he doesn't keep things interesting and light! These pictures cracked me up.


6 Comments:

ScottHeff said...

I don't enjoy embarrasing you. But next time I am for sure going to knock over a display of some sort.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're such a cute handi!

annie j said...

I told Scott in his get-well card to snatch Mar's electric chair. Guess this will do!

Shannon said...

Classic Scott is all I can say!!

janae said...

that is so funny. I wish i could have been there to observe. you two are hilarious. we miss and love you guys!!

Lisa said...

I can't believe you still make him do the shopping! Shame on you.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP