Shampoo my...
Saturday, October 27, 2007
In honor of the Broken Social Scene concert we (Scott, Rik & Eva) almost spontaneously went to last night at The Moore but instead went to a coffee shop and Lars and the Real Girl which starred Ryan Gosling who is in Half Nelson, which soundtrack guided us to Broken Social Scene in the first place, I've decided to share a song of today.
I think Ryan Gosling is my favorite young actor. I usually like everything he does. I also like that he could be a big movie star but sticks to the Indepent Movie genre. Plus, he grew up Mormon so he must be a cool kid. I'm still pretty bitter about the break-up between him and Rachel McAdams though. Not sure I'll ever accept a new girl in his life.
Lars and the Real Girl was pretty good. It had a very independent movie feel so if you aren't into that I wouldn't suggest going to see it. But I like the mental illness element and there were parts in the script that I laughed out loud. It isn't a comedy though but they manage to keep it pretty light. The more I process the movie, the more I think I really liked it.
Thanks Eva and Rik for making it such a fun night! We love hanging out with you two.
After Shampoo Suicide I threw on another favorite so click to the next one to hear some more Broken Social Scene if you are interested. Anthem is one of my favorites too.


3 Comments:
we saw "lars" last night and we loved it! it is so random, but man, ryan gosling was incredible.
i've been wanting to see that movie - maybe d and i will go next weekend. i saw "into the wild" yesterday. it was good.
I have really come to love Ryan Gosling because I think he resembles my husband who I personally think is really hot. We'll have to check that movie out.
Post a Comment