The Kite Runner
Sunday, October 7, 2007
I am very excited to see The Kite Runner displayed on film. Apparently there has been some controversy because the kids in the film are unsafe in Afghanistan. Read about it here. So its not coming out this Fall but maybe in December. Check out the preview if you have time.


3 Comments:
When I read this book I pictured the movie scenes. I don't do this with every book, but this one gave great discriptions of the landscapes. I'll look forward to seeing the movie. Let's go together!
This was one of my favorite, though depressing books I have read. I need to set up my Good Reads account.
Wow. I sometimes get nervous to see books that I really like put onto the screen because sometimes I like what I see in my head better than what others see. Duh, right. That's crazy about the boys, what a world we live in. Great article, thanks.
Post a Comment