A Haunting
Friday, October 26, 2007

So Scott is on this kick to watch as many scary movies as possible until the end of the month when the Halloween spirit leaves and we move away from freaking ourselves out all the time. Well lately, he has been encouraging us to watch the Discovery Channel's: The Haunting every night. Has anyone else seen this show? It accounts real life paranormal experiences by using actors (and great editing with scary sounds and all) to show the experience, interjected with the real life people talking about their personal feelings around the experience.
Freeeeaky.
Every episode I watch I get that spooked feeling where I just want it to end so I don't have to be scared anymore. If you are looking for a good real-life scary story, you may want to set your DVR's/Tivo's to this haunting series.


1 Comments:
No more Haunting!
Post a Comment