Parker Jones
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My nephew Parker is so dang adorable. Shan sent me this picture and I just couldn't get over it so I had to post it. I think he looks older than 2 years old or maybe he just has one of those souls that gets that life is pretty great and we should all relax just a bit more than we do. When I am in a feeling-sorry-for-myself kind of mood I think I am just going to think about Parker in this picture.
I love to hang out with this little guy and am so happy I get to be his aunt.


5 Comments:
Aimee you are so cute!!! You know the way to a mother's heart is her kids! I love you! How did I live without you living close before?
Sisters!!!!
Shanny
also I updated my good reads. I'm know how to do it myself now!!
Looks just like Shanny...dimples and all! What a cutie!!!
So cute! Parker makes being an aunt so fun. He has such enthusiam in everything he does.
Wow, Parker is so ding dang darling, I can hardly stand it!! Thanks for sharing that great face with the world.
That is a great picture! I love that smile!!
Post a Comment