Join the Movement

Sunday, October 21, 2007

This is a fantastic short on MS and it got me a bit misty in the eyes. This is a cause that I am pretty passionate about being that the disease has effected me and my family so personally. I plan on spending lots of time and energy into helping families deal with this bloody illness. They are asking for stories of families with MS at FaceofMS.org and I am thinking about submitting something. Maybe I will share on my blog too once I am done.

4 Comments:

Lisa said...

I got a little misty eyed as well.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if they could find a cure? I think you should definately send your story in. You would do an amazing job, I am sure of it. I think you would make a lot of people misty eyed yourself.

Anonymous said...

It would be a great tribute to your mom!! Good luck!

The Healing Group said...

What a beautiful ad and I really love their "moving" campaign. I'm going to have Jake watch this due to his mom. Thanks for sharing Aim! You will be awesome pursuing your passion.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP