"Best Blog You Aren't Reading" Award
Friday, November 30, 2007

Today's Guest Rambler: Lisa Nelson
Relationship to Aimee: Oldest sister
Occupation: Home & Family Coordinator of three darling kids, wife of a dentist, and is responsible for reading all the books in Barnes & Noble.
Note from Aimee: Please note, I let guest ramblers write about whatever they want even if it is slightly embarrassing to me. Enjoy and please make my guest blogger feel your love.
***
Earlier this month Aimee shared with us the 2007 weblog awards. She was, "J/K all the way" about not being on the best individual blog or best new blog list, but I for one was shocked. So for my first guest blog I would like to award Aimee the, "Best Blog you aren't reading award." Every year I feel like they really try to market a T.V. show this way so why not let everyone know what they are missing by not checking in with Aimee's blog.
I am relatively new to the blogging world, but have learned to have a deep love for Aimee's blog. Where else can you dish about as fun a topics as: Brittney Spears, pony tails, starburst, cosmetics, and books and movies and then delve into as serious a topics as the national health care crisis, M.S., new beginnings, wonderful childhood memories (of course I'm in them) and discussions on politics and religion. I realize the reason why I love Aimee's blog so much is because of all the great layers. Aimee's blog is such a reflection on who she is. Just like Aimee her blog is so honest and refreshing. This is why she gets my award!
Over the past few day I looked over past months entries, and realize how much Aimee has made me laugh, cry and learn through her blog. Take a quick minute a share your favorite entry. I have two: A tribute to childhood May 2007 and Google + Me = True Love October 2007 (me too now.) I must stop there I keep finding new favorites! Thanks Aimee keep the fun rolling!
Over the past few day I looked over past months entries, and realize how much Aimee has made me laugh, cry and learn through her blog. Take a quick minute a share your favorite entry. I have two: A tribute to childhood May 2007 and Google + Me = True Love October 2007 (me too now.) I must stop there I keep finding new favorites! Thanks Aimee keep the fun rolling!
Your biggest fan and most devoted reader!
Lisa
Lisa


6 Comments:
I agree with Lisa, it is so hard to pick which of Aimee's post is my favorite because looking back I love so many of them for many different reasons. If I have to pick one I must say the I heart the i-phone is my favorite. I loved the whole post starting with Aimee's words to reading everyone else's comments. Keep up the great blog, I support Lisa 100% in giving this award to Aimee!!
I didn't get a chance to review all the blogs Aimee has done but
I couldn't just name 2 so.....
My favorite is Tribute to Childhood, it just brought back so many memories.
The transition entry because I love the book "The Prophet"
sesame street because it was fun for me and Parker. I love how Aimee has taught me to blog and how to link YouTube onto my blog (for the future).
I love the MS article. I hadn't read it in years, and reading it as a mom gave me a much different perspective.
Good Reads
Hawaii
The cool Travel thing to see what %of the world you have seen. Aimee always comes up with those fun things to see and do.
I do have to say Scott I am so glad you did not get that Tatoo. I did not like it!
Great entry Lisa!!!
Great Blog Aimee!!!
Here Here!
Dan
I Heart the iPhone
What About Bob?
The Gimp
In that order.
I have to say, Aimee, that the reason why I have a blog is because of you. I'm sorry that mine is LAME to the max... I'm not a good blogger. That is all.
Thanks for all the great comments everyone! Scott, I appreciate you letting us know your favorites in order, a difficult task I am sure.
Post a Comment