The Biggest Loser: Final Thoughts

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm sure you are all wondering my reaction to The Biggest Loser finale, right?! Well, at least Marni was so here it is!

I was so pleasantly pleased (as always) with the finale. Can you believe the transformations?! It just makes me so happy for each of them and it is such a great motivational show in terms of reality television.

Winners: Bill & Jim. I am happy they won. What an amazing accomplishment to do with a twin. I think they for sure had an upper hand with the whole buddy thing going on. It is so much easier to work out when someone is pulling/pushing you along when you don't want to go anymore and vice versa. I think this was the main reason why they won. They were both so positive throughout the whole show which made it way easier for me to be happy that they won.

Inspirations Worth Mentioning:
Julie totally amazed me. I wasn't expecting her to do well in the competition and she ended up losing the most out of the final 3 girls. I still can not believe she went from 218 to 121??!! What is that like a size 4?? I can't even imagine how good that must feel for her. All the final 3 girls looked amazing but she blew me away because I wasn't expecting it.

Neil also was pretty incredible because he was so big and slimmed down so dramatically. He lost 211 lbs?! Get out!?! Though he tried to be a little sneaky with the game play, I was still pretty impressed with his weight loss. And he was just a few pounds short of winning the kicked-off contestant prize... so he at least deserves a mention here on The Blog.

You can see all the once-big now skinny people here.



AHHH-MAY-ZING.

2 Comments:

Shannon said...

I only watched the finale because of your blog -- so I don't have feelings for the people competing -- But I do wish a woman won because all men have won so far. But I'm happy your guy won!

Kaylene said...

I feel inspired to I watch this show now! Those pictures are amazing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP