Dreams Can Come True
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Isn't it everyones dream to be in a band - at least for a day? Whether it's the love of music or the thrill of being on stage we have all secretly imagined, as we sing at the top of our lungs, by ourselves in the car, that we are singing to a huge audience that worships us and loves every note we sing. I sometimes imagine myself like this:
Well, my dreams have almost come true through the glory that is Rock Band. If you have played this game before, I need not explain. If you don't know what I am talking about, find someone this holiday season that owns this game and then you will understand the joy. Let's just say it's Guitar Hero on crack. Crack; for the whole family.


2 Comments:
I was able to be Courtney Love for a few minutes! I was surprised at how much fun this completely non-rocker mother of three had. I have been dreaming about when my band is going to call me to sing again.
Crack for the whole family is right!
(Melanie will love this -- since she wanted to get an x-box just for guitar hero) :)
Post a Comment