I laughed.
I cried.
It broke my heart. It pleased my heart.
I loved every second of the beautiful slice-of-life movie.
It exceeded all expectation. (And they were high!)
Worth the whopping $9.25 movie price in the Seattle area.
Please world, make more movies like Juno! The Universe deserves it.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 Comments:
Oh, I am soooo jealous. I have been wanting to see this movie for forever. Back when I did a post on my blog. And no one will go with me. Jeff says he's not into another "teen" movie. I tell him he don't know jack. I might have to just wait till it comes out on DVD. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Makes me want to see it even more!
I am way glad you liked it. I told Joe that I want to go see it way bad, that it looked like such a good movie. Cant wait to see it!
I just went and saw this movie this afternoon, and I couldn't agree more.
I can't express my love for Juno in words. I really think it is the best comedy ever made.
Post a Comment