Dancing Elves

Friday, December 14, 2007

Why is it so thrilling to see Scott and Hartman dance like this in an elf suit? I guess it is because I will never see my husband or Hartman dancing like this in real life. I wouldn't surprise me to see me and Hannah doing this, but the men?! Never. The internet just gets more fun every year. This made me so happy I couldn't not share it. (I love using double negatives like "couldn't not" - even though I don't think they are grammatically correct.)

Thanks, Hannah for making me smile today with this elf dance of all of us! We miss you guys so much and if there was a way we could really all dress up in elf outfits I would be in heaven! I guess this will have to do for now.

1 Comments:

me said...

Funny! I didn't see this on your blog before sending our little "greeting" out. You're right, this will always be funny. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP